Friday, June 15, 2012

Confessions

 I love reading cooking, decorating, and craft blogs.   But the thing that gets me down about them is all the beautiful/well organized homes I see.  During the school year I am barely home long enough to stuff food in my mouth and fall asleep, up the next day at 4:30 am...So things don't get accomplished. Maybe why it had been almost a year since I posted on this here blog.  Yesterday I had a day at home and time to get things accomplished, but I found my self just walking in circles in my house. You can walk in a completely circle inside my house from the living room through the dining room down the hallway and end up back in the living room.  I had no idea WHERE to start... Let me show you a bit of the mess I encountered.   
WARNING:: to my friend Lynette...(and anyone else with OCD)  don't continue to look.... you can't take it!!!




My Dining room table.  Why is there a random keyboard on the table? ::shrug::

The chair in the corner of the dining room with all the stuff I bought to redecorate the bathroom, oh and a purse and some knitting.  why is knitting with the bathroom stuff??? ::shrug::
The other side of the dining room, the built in buffet..


The den.. why does the rocking chair have a rug on the back of it and three purses in the seat?

A bag of clothes I got ready to donate a few weeks ago... and the bathroom scale.



Ok, now prepare yourself it gets worse.... let's move on to the craft room...

My sewing table... ::sigh::

Under the ironing board...


beside the ironing board, 

and the very worst of all,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



the table in the craft room!!!

I apologize in advance..... and I am off to tackle one room at a time...  just keeping it real...

PS.. I am not starting in the craft room, I would never make it to the other rooms...

0 comments: